Dr Ramakrishna Physiotherapyâ€™s hand therapy service provides specialist care for adults and children with both Non-surgical or Surgical conditions of the hand and forearm. Care is carried out by hand therapists who are qualified occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
Our hand therapy service includes hand and upper limb assessments and treatments including splinting, paraffin bath, ultrasound, acupuncture and computerised assessments and treatments to support your return to work and leisure activities.
Hand Therapy Program
- ROM : Active / Assisted Passive / Resisted
- EDEMA Managenent
- Joint Protection
- Energy Conservation
- Physiotherapy is a profession which works to develop, maintain and restore movement and functional ability, maximising quality of life for people.
- Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function who work with patients and carers, families, healthcare professionals and the public.
- They help people of all ages affected by disease, injury and disability through exercise, manual therapy, technology, education and advice.
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needing
- MYO Facial Release
- Joint & Spine Mobilization
- Cupping Therapy
Occupational therapists work with patients who have functional, cognitive and psychological impairments and social care issues. Through evalution of daily occupations, we provide rehabilitation, education, support and advice, to help adults and children, to resume everyday activities after illness or injury.
Our occupational therapy services work with inpatients and outpatients, adults and children, and provide:
- Assessment and solutions for patients to carry out personal and domestic activities
- cognitive and perceptual assessment relating to functional tasks
- Home assessments
- Rehabilitation programmes
- Education and support.