The social work department helps with discharge planning for elderly and disabled patients into the community, expectant mothers booked into our hospitals.
We have specialists in:
- Spine pain
- Sport injuries
- Lower limb, shoulder and upper limb disorders
- Peripheral joint injections
- Hand and carpal tunnel service.
We have direct links to rheumatology, orthopaedics and other services.
The wait time for our musculoskeletal service aims to be no more than 10 working days.
We offer a wide range of venues and appointment times. See our clinic locations for more information.
We offer a service to adults with swallowing, communication or voice disorders.
We have specialists who help with:
- Voice disorders
- Rehabilitation after head and neck surgery, including surgical voice restoration after a total laryngectomy
- Respiratory medicine and tracheostomy management
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Care of the elderly
- Communication and swallowing problems arising from cancer treatment .